Hi dear visitors,
I’ve worked for 3 months, but now it’s finally finished: Career Creator 2. It took a long time to program everything from scratch (remember I lost all source code of Career Creator 1) but the result is better than I imagined. The program is capable of doing many interesting things:
– change job and career information.
– change Chance Cards: bonuses, job transfers, and such.
– modify the icons of the career tracks (like the tank for the Military Career).
– import and export careers to exchange with your friends and fans.
– backup careers whenever needed (like when installing an expansion pack).
– works with FAR files, so there’s no manual extracting needed anymore.
– when CarPortal.iff can’t be found (which shouldn’t happen), the problem is simply ignored!
That’s just a summary of its functionality. Documentation is included in the download. It includes a tutorial (a need to read) and so-called thumb rules when creating careers. I’ve written these thumb rules so you have a few guidelines when making careers. When you’ve finished one, you can upload them to The Sims Resource, as a new category will be up very soon.
Tom van Dijk.