Okay back to blue. I’ve re-instated the colored wireframe view of the program to help identify and manipulate meshes. You can see what this looks like with the screenshot on the blueprint page. It was there awhile ago, but performance just blew when rendering so I removed it and stuck to a single color for each mesh. Now it picks a random one and you can set it yourself to whatever value you want. This helps with grouping and keeping track of stuff with complicated meshes. I’ve got a few more tasks left to do but should have a working test version ready for this week. We’ll see how that goes and release it to testing near the weekend, with some new previews going up and new tutorials (finally) once I get a few minutes to breathe. Seeya!